Join the Expedia Rewards program to enjoy exclusive deals, earn rewards and find new places to travel!
If your favourite coffee shop started offering a loyalty card where your tenth latté was free, would you take it? Why not, right?
If you love to travel, joining a rewards program makes just as much sense. You’re already booking flights, hotels and cruises, so you might as well get rewarded for it! The only question is where you should become a member, because travellers definitely have a lot of choice.
“One of the biggest benefits of becoming part of our Expedia Family is the wide range of brands in our loyalty program — member benefits include Expedia, Vrbo, Hotwire and many of the most recognizable, most influential, top travel brands,” says Pety Carvalho from Fort Langley’s Expedia Cruises.
Click here for more details of their Expedia Rewards program.
6 advantages of Expedia Cruises
- Langley focused, with a global reach: Work with travel experts right here in Fort Langley, and support a local business while planning trips around the world.
- Savings: Instantly save an average of 10 per cent on select cruises thanks to member pricing. You’ll also earn points on every booking, to use towards future trips.
- Expedia Extras: Enjoy access to Expedia Exclusive Staterooms that aren’t available to other cruise passengers, plus reduced deposits, free upgrades and other bonuses.
- Air, Land & Sea Vacations: Yes, they do it all! Carvalho owns the local travel agency named Expedia Cruises, but she and her Vacation Consultants offer more than just cruises. Call or visit their Fort Langley office for expert advice on all-inclusive resorts, coach and rail tours, private rentals, activities, flights, hotels, travel insurance and all the other details of your next vacation.
- Live events and seminars: Interested in taking a trip, but not quite ready to book? Expedia Cruises in Fort Langley offers regular seminars where you can learn more about upcoming sales, booking options, new destinations and ask questions of the experts. Register for the next live event at https://promo.expediacruises.com/101020/norwegianfreestylenl/.
- Perks unlock new perks: The more you travel, the more benefits you’ll be eligible for. Higher tiers mean extra perks, like late checkout and expedited customer service.
“We understand that travellers have a lot of choice when it comes to booking a vacation. Choice can mean lower prices, but it can also be overwhelming. We offer great value, plus expert advice to make sure you get the trip you dreamed of,” Carvalho says. “Because we’re local, we understand the needs of Langley travellers. Because we’re part of the Expedia Family, we can also offer exclusive pricing on trips anywhere in the world.”
To get in touch with a local expert at Expedia Cruises, call 604-882-8000 or visit in person at #102 – 23160 96th Ave, Langley. To keep up on the latest deals and travel news, follow Expedia Cruises on Facebook or on their website, expediacruises.ca/en-CA/101020.